How to Test the plugin on the site?
- Select the ads you want to buy
- See the “Buy Now” button and continue checkout process.
- Admin has option to redirect after buy to either cart page or checkout page.
- For this site we are redirecting to the cart listing page.
- Continue checkout process.
- Complete the payment process.
- Order “Completed”, if payment done successfully.
- Admin can manage order and change status.
- User can see the completed order list.
- Report links can be visible on dashboard sidebar.
- User can see report of selling ads.
- User can see the report of sold items.
- Sold items report can be shorted/filtered by item.
- Sold items report can filtered by order date.
- By default user can see the current month sold report.
- Admin should activate the plugin.
- Manage plugin settings form : wp-admin > Ads(left sidebar) > wooClassify > Manage settings.
- If you have many ads already and you want to sell all ads you should follow “Synchronize ads & products”.
- “Buy Now Button Display” – option to display but button.
- “After Buy Button Redirect to” – option to redirect after pressed the buy now button.
- Admin can select redirect either to “Cart Listing” or “Checkout page”.
- “Buy Button Text” – In case you want to change buy now button design.
- “Seller’s Report Page” – Create new page with use of shortcode mention over there and select the page so users can see the selling report links on dashboard page right sidebar.
- Under the Email Settings you can manage many email related settings.
- Enable email to ads owner or not.
- Email from name and from email ID.
- Change Email Subject.
- Change Email Message Text.